Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ultrasound today




~ So the ultrasound shows everything was still normal and Benjamin is currently 3.3 pounds. I noticed when I got home and really looked at the pics that my name wasn't at the top so I gave them a ring and they said they had all the correct info for the Dr with the measuring and that the pics were my baby(DUH!) but they wanted me to have a set with my name on them so I get to go back on the 18th for another ultrasound. My next OB appointment is the following day so it stinks that I have to do the drive two days in a row again, but I really don't mind :P Here are the pics from today anyways. He is so stinking cute!!!! The first one is of his Wang(as Adam likes to put it) next to the arrow below his leg bone. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The weeks are going by fast. It,s great seeing how Benjamin is growing. We love to see the changes with each one. see you all soon. love mom