Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dr Visit

So I went this morning for my check-up and am now 30 weeks and have gained about 15 pounds total. I was concerned about the baby's position because he had been sideways for over 2 weeks and Monday night I had a horrible pain/burning go across my stomach and immediately had to lay down. The pain lasted at least 20min and I continued to feel the burning sensation until Tuesday night. At my visit the uterus was soft which was good and she didn't think he was sideways anymore and figured when he turned himself back around he hit a nerve or something. All I know is it hurt like Hell!!! I also am measuring 5 weeks large so she is having me go back tomorrow for another ultrasound. I will attach the pics when I get them, hopefully he is still a normal size and I am just measuring big consistently. And we know if he did indeed move and is hopefully now head down.

No comments: