Thursday, September 20, 2007

28 Weeks


Well I finally reached the 3rd trimester and went to see the doc today for my 28week check and everything looks to be right on schedule. I measured only 3 1/2 weeks larger this time which is a lot better than the 6 weeks I had been measuring. I told the Dr that I had noticed yesterday A.M that he had decided to lay sideways and I didn't think he had moved from that spot yet. Well he is sideways with his head on my right and his feet on the left and he has enjoyed punching my bladder all day today. My next appointment is Oct 3rd so I am now being seen every 2 weeks, if he hasn't moved by the next 2 visits then they said we should start to get concerned. I think he has just found himself a nice cozy place to lay and is all stretched out and doesn't want to move. Adam keeps joking that he is stuck in that position, which I don't find funny at all. I am gradually starting to gain weight every month and my doc is happy about that. I hate having to get on that scale every visit. I think all pregnant woman feels the same way about the scale :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...28 weeks already!! Time sure has flown by...I'm sure not so much for you!! Hope little man moves and starts to get ready to meet mommy and daddy!! Hugs,Carol Boersma

Jen Harrison said...

You look great and so happy.