Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's a Boy!!!







So we went to my OB appointment today and were talking to the Dr about pregnancy things. I had voiced a concern about Jasmin our 60# lab mix jumping on my stomach Sunday morning when she tried to get into bed with me. He immediately pulled out the heart tone monitor and the baby sounded really good. He then asked if we had done the genetic testing since the baby was IVF and told him no, which he replied"oh so you don't know the sex yet" that's when I mentioned we would like to know now if we could and he said sure if his tech had the time and the baby was in the right position. Well the tech had time and the baby was letting it all hang out. The funny part was when she thought she was seeing a penis but wanted to make sure it wasn't the umbilical cord and started to switch over he moved, well he moved enough that looking right at us was well.......as she put it quite a boy!! Adam was grinning from ear to ear and giving a big thumbs up. She tried to take a pic at that exact moment but he decided to move again. We got a pic of his"male parts" as best we could, but not like what he showed us the first time around. I think he realized he had an audience :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He's beautiful!! Hugs,Carol B.

Jen Harrison said...

That is so awesome, Congrats I know you are excited. Please send me your address to travisnjen@msn.com Thanks, Jen.

Unknown said...

WE are so excited to be getting a grandson,for we have two beautiful little granddaugthers. God has blessed us. Thanks Tricia and Adam