Friday, June 22, 2007

No more TPS


So Adam has officially graduated and we are now enjoying some well deserved quality time together. Yesterday was our 4Th wedding anniversary and we went out to lunch and had a nice time. We were going to go away for a few days but had not made any plans so just decided to stay here and I am glad we did. The space shuttle landed here this afternoon so we went out to the hill and watched it orbit through, make two very loud booms and then lad on the lake bed and cast out it's parachute. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I literally got chill bumps from just watching it. I came through so fast...I had no idea!


Adam doesn't have to start his new job at the 416Th test wing until July9Th so we are just doing nothing and everything at the same time. I have an Ob appointment on Tuesday and he will be able to go with me this time. I am going to try and convince the Dr to do the ultrasound early to see what the sex is since I will be going to Florida next month for a baby shower. Keep your fingers crossed that they will do one :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOW,S your first week going at work?I know you will be busy and do a great job wherever you are. We love you . MOM and DAD