Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Baby Quick


So I went for my ultrasound today and this baby is doing great!!! He/She was just a moving and shaking it's arms and legs at us. We were able to see the blood flowing through it's body and into the brain(which was just amazing) and since everything is looking so good I have been released to my OB/GYN and my first appointment is May 29th. It makes me feel so relieved that things are going so well and that the baby is ok and healthy with a strong heartbeat. Now I just can't wait until we know what it is! That will be such an exciting day. Anyone want to start guessing?

Heartbeat has been about 150 :)

5 comments:

Jen Harrison said...

I say a girl with a heart beat like that :) when they were telling us the sex of the the girls they said the heart rates first and the slower one was a girl and Travis then knew both were girls. So exciting. Can't wait to find out what you are having :) You will have to email me your current address :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the ULTRASOUND !!!!!!!
long time in coming. GROW BABY grow. she/he is waving at you. HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY. LOVE NANA PAPA

Mariposa said...

It's a girl. I said that in the blog with the first ultrasound and I am sticking with it :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!! But someone I know beat me to that. So instead I say HAPPY! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!!! 'cause I am ecstatic about your pregnancy. My boy/girl guess?? I flipped a coin and the coin "said" girl.

Anonymous said...

Tricia and Adam! I am so happy for you!! How exciting!! I am gonna say...it's a boy!! Hugs,Carol Boersma