Monday, May 14, 2007

Husbandless again

Adam left today for Phoenix and then to Denver this weekend to fly United Airlines simulators. We are finally at the last stretch of school for him and then we will be celebrating with family and friends that A year of HELL is finally over. Between Graduation RSVP and baby stuff my life is very busy these days. I am finally starting to feel a little better and can actually eat again. I am not complaining thought because it felt good to loose 10Pd's or so. I go back to the Dr tomorrow for a follow-up ultrasound and we will get video this time. It makes me sad that Adam is going to miss it because it won't look like a cashew nut and will actually resemble a baby. I will upload photos from tomorrow for all to see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WE,re ready to party!! SEE you all soon. Love mom and Dad