Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Update on little Quick



So the pregnancy roller coaster has been up and down for me a lot lately. I have my good days and then I have some pretty bad days that consist of puking in the bathroom sink. I never thought brushing my teeth would be such a task at times. We went to see the OB yesterday and got to see our little one again, which I sure didn't mind. I just love looking at this baby and am amazed every time I see him/her at how developed it is. The NP said that everything looked good and was developed so I had nothing to worry about. She also made a comment on how beautiful it's head was, I guess she knows what she's looking at :P. Adam had to be at work so he missed the appointment but I showed him the US pic as soon as I got home. He said he liked the other ones better because you could see the baby better. It's amazing how better the clarity is with the vaginal US versus the abdominal ones, It doesn't matter to me because I still got to see the little one and I have to admit it's going to be one cute baby!!






CHECK IT OUT............

2 comments:

Jen Harrison said...

Soloray makes a product called Ginger Trips that helped me out tremendously!! You can find it in the herbel/vitimans stores. I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

WE are always happy to see our little grandchild. Such joy knowing you,re having a baby. REST GROW BABY GROW LOVE NANA