Thursday, February 8, 2007

We're off to see the wizard......

Well we are offically on the road to our next Invitro cycle. I had started some new meds and am feeling OK for the time being. It looks like we will be having the procedure on March 16th give or take a few days. It all depends on how things are developing and my reacting to the hormones. I keep asking Adam if he is ready to put up with "Crazy-Hormonal" Tricia again. Things are a lot tougher right now for him then they were back in May. I have already warned those new people who are around me that things will not be pretty and to not take things personally if I say something to offend them in any way. I figure it's probably a good idea to ask for forgiveness ahead of time :) I am trying to stay calmn and not get my hopes up this time even though it's very very hard. I just feel like we have such a better chance with this new Dr out here, he really knows his stuff and has so much information to give us. Hopefully by the time Adam gradutates in June I will be almost 3months pregnant :) to me that is just an awesome feeling and I can't wait!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You know we wish you the best - a child couldn't ask for better parents than the two of you. I wish I could be there for you through all of this but I guess the phone will just have to work for right now. We will be there soon enough and I hope to be dropping of some maternity clothes to you. At the rate I am going, I better get rid of them soon. I think they are cursed (or maybe blessed in your situation.) At any rate, things will happen for the two of you one way or another! We love you!!!!

Unknown said...

tricia and adam we have you in our prayers and many,many are going out for this to be the time to bless you give you the baby or babies you are asking GOD for. I,ll see you soon. I love you both. MOM

Unknown said...

HAPPY VALENTINE!!!!!!! love MOM AND DAD