Thursday, February 15, 2007

Love those California winters!!!


Thought I would share with all our friends and family in the north how warm our weather has been out here lately. We have had our share of cold days but nothing like our past winters in Dayton. Sometimes I miss it when I see news footage of the snow, then I come back to reality and slip on my flip flops and go for a walk in the sunshine :). I definitely love my California winters.


Well as of yesterday it is official, we are staying here at Edwards for another 4yrs. I guess it's a good thing I've come to adjust and like it so much now. Adam will be going to the 416th squadron and is happy he got the job he wanted. He will be doing a lot more flying with the group. Hopefully he will be around a lot and not be deployed like most of the recent graduated class is going to be. I figure we'll cross the bridge when we get to it. As for now I am enjoying the little time I do see of him now and am looking forward to out trip to Disneyland this weekend (just the two of us). I have been in the mood for some roller coasters, and hopefully Adam won't be bored seeing as he rides the ultimate roller coaster everyday.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yeah!!!! We get you even longer!!!!!