Friday, January 26, 2007

Another week down

Well things have been busy for us here this week. I decided to leave Edwards and go down to Orange county and visit Carries mom and sister. We had a very busy few days with appts and arrands but I had such a good time. It felt good to get away from nowhere and actually get a chance to eat out at a decent restuarant. We went to Urvines finest shopping mall(Spectrum) on wednesday and they had the best Target ever!!!! When I walked in the automatic doors I could have sworn I heard a choir singing. I now know where I will be shopping when i'm down there visiting them.

Adam was going 20miles a minute while I was gone. Some of the other wives knew they must be busy if Adam told me to stay a few more days so they cut their husbands some slack. I think he flew everyday this week and had a monster of a test today. He has now informed me that we will be leaving base tonight(that means i'll be driving so he can drink some beers)I think I might drag him to that new chick flick(Catch and release) :P.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I know mom misses you and we can't wait to get out there with you guys! Keep us updated on the in-vitro!