Monday, March 8, 2010

A while


Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I am happy to report I am feeling just about 100% these days and am so happy to be walking upright like a normal person. My mother in law came in on a 1 way tick the end of January not knowing she would be here for 5 weeks and boy was it appreciated! We wouldn't have known what to do without her help. I'm pretty sure she didn't mind missing 5 weeks of Chicago winter, and had many a laughs at my expense from all the pain medication I was taking(Most of what I said made no sense). Benjamin loved having his G.G. here for that long and was very sad when she had to leave and even had his Thomas bag ready to go to the airport.

thank You Gail for coming out here for so long and all you did around here! We Love you!

No comments: