Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Benjamin is "2" Today!

Listening to Nana & Papa sing to him this morning
Birthday Dinner @ Chili's, Mmmmmm... It was so good!

I was ready for some cake and Ice Cream


Helping mommy put up the Christmas Tree



~Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and anticipating the arrival of our little man, and now he's 2! How can it be? We are enjoying the everyday adventures that come our way with a now 2yr old. Ben is such a happy kid and loves to sing and dance to all his favorite songs. He can count to 10 and can sing his ABC's. he knows most of his colors, but Blue is his favorite one right now. We had his birthday party last weekend at the Bowling Alley before all his friends left for Thanksgiving break and the kid has become a Pro. He loves all things sports related and is in heaven if you take him to Buffalo Wild Wings or BJ's where he can watch some sort of game on the walls of Televisions(This makes daddy very happy). He is talking more and more each day and I love listening to him watch a show in the car with the headphones on,it makes me remember stories my parents told of my brother and I singing way to loud.
You are growing into such a big boy, I cherish every minute of everyday and thank God for letting me be your Mommy.
Oh! and here's his stats
Height 3' 1"
Weight 27.5
At this rate he will be 6' 2" by age 18 :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BENJAMIN WE ARE SO THANKFUL WE HAVE YOU! WHAT A BIG BOY YOU ARE. WE LOVE TO HEAR YOU SING. HUGS AND KISSES.

Unknown said...

WE LOVED THE FAMILY PICTURE. ALSO BEN'S.WHAT A BIG BOY NOW!pl