Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween











We are all ready for Trick-or-Treating tonight and Benjamin is a Dragon this year and has been working on his ROAR!!!!! I decided to do things a little differently and instead of handing out candy to the kids I opted for Purple & Orange glow necklaces and fruit snacks. I did get some fun dips for the older kids. Hopefully they will enjoy it, I mean who doesn't like glow necklaces?! It is a gorgeous day here today with highs in the mid 80's so I took advantage of the weather and cut back all the shrubs in the front of the house and while doing so found me a new friend AKA....Mr. Tarantula crawling up the front of my house near Benjamin's window, of course he had to show up today of all days. How weird is that?


HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DO we have a SUGAR boy this AM?ha!