Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a Day!

My Thursday post is coming a little late because it has been a very busy day. Ben had his first day at the CDC and did great. He refused to eat or nap so when I got there at 12:00 to get him I knew he was hungry and tired. We went home so he could eat and boy did he eat. He had a Lg jar of Turkey rice dinner, cheerios, sweet potato puffs and then was asking for more and downed 3 oz of formula. He then went to take a nap and slept for 3 1/2 hrs. Poor guy!

My morning went great! I was super nervous for no reason at all and Beth was a huge help, Thank You. It looks like this is going to be a good year for the EOSC. we saw a lot of new faces and welcomed back a lot of current members. hopefully things will continue to go smoothly. We still have a lot of work to do but once we get everyone processed in the system it will all be downhill.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great day. I knew Ben would enjoy his day, he's a people person,like his MOM HA! LOVE YOU ALL NANA