Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

The longest week of my life is now almost over. I am so glad it's Friday!!!! My day has been pretty low key so far. I took Darla to the vet today to have her ear looked at and she definitely has an ear infection. The vet thinks it's an allergy either to the environment, food or even both. We passed on doing the $200 labs to prove what we already know and I am now trying to increase her Fish Oil consumption. She has quite the regiment for her ear right now with wash, ointment, steroids and then eventually something long term for the allergy. We have to go back in 2 weeks to make sure her eardrum is still in tact and it's healing nicely. hopefully she'll feel better soon, it's so sad to see her these days just laying around the house with her left ear hanging. I know she'll feel better in a few days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Darla about your ear. hope you feel better soon. Mommy has had a busy week.give
ben our love and kisses and hugs.

Carrie said...

Poor Darla! We hope you feel better soon and yeah to the weekend!!!