Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday afternoon

Anyone close to me knows I love Sonic. While we were in Palmdale today running our typical Sunday errands we noticed a Sonic being built in front of Walmart Super center off 10th street. I am so jazzed about this and can't wait to get those Cherry Limeades Yummo!!!! We also noticed a Buffalo Wild Wings going up across the street. Now all we need is a Chic Fil A and I will be set :)

I can't believe my baby is 9 months old today! Seriously where has the time gone? It seems like just last week he was only a few weeks old. I watch him everyday and notice that he is not much of a baby anymore :( he has turned into such a funny little dude! At any moment he will look at you smile real big and then laugh as if you just said the funniest joke. Sometimes all I want to do is just squeeze him and make him laugh.

I bought a new book today call "Bringing up boys" It had a poem in it that I fell in love with and so I leave it with you.

That Little Boy of Mine:

Two eyes that shine so bright,
Two lips that kiss goodnite,
Two arms that hold me tight,
That little boy of mine.

No one could ever know how much your coming has
meant.
Because I love you so, you're something heaven
has sent.

You're all the world to me.
You climb upon my knee.
To me you'll always be,
That little boy of mine.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that poem. Ben will always be special. We love his smile. Sonic here she comes HA!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia --

I'm so jealous you'll have a Sonic so close to you. Even though we are Southern Californians and love our In-N-Out (esp. animal style), we have a special place in our hearts for Sonic. We'll keep you posted on the baby. I am off to the Dr.'s today to see what the status is. He definitely takes after his father already -- a little on the late side!

Ashleigh

RNQuick said...

I heart Sonic!!!