Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Growing up so fast


~Ben had his 9 month well baby yesterday and man is he growing like a weed. He is now 20# 3 oz and 29 3/4 inches long. He has mastered the ability to crawl and is now quickly moving on to the standing shuffle. I know he will be running in no time. He has been making new friend at the CDC on base every Wednesday and so far he is doing good. He was so excited to see me this afternoon when I went to get him that he started to cry. They said he was a little sad today while he was there :( I was told this is all normal until they get used to the surroundings and all the other kids. I know it will help him adjust a little faster going once a week instead of just a random drop off for meetings and functions but it's still going to be hard to leave him next time knowing he was sad.
~Marlins thank you for giving us the cool car. It has become Ben's favorite and we now take our nightly walk with it. The first night he rode in it we walked with the Reinhardts and Ella(she is the little girl I nannied during TPS)she wanted a turn so Adam took Ben out for a minute and let Ella have a go at it. After 2 min or so and Ella having a blast in his car he was not happy. All the sudden he turns bright red, scrunches his face and starts to yell. Adam looked at me and I looked at him and then looked at Ella's parents and we all thought the same thing. Hey chick get out of my car!!!!!! We have a feeling this red hair of his is going to give us a run for the money.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a cool ride Ben! you look cool in it. I know you will love the CDC and have lots of friends. It's good for you and Mommy.We will see you soon then Nana can go for a walk with you.HA! that will be fun. Hugs and kisses big boy. LOVE NANA