Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Getting ready for Nana!

Well we are counting down the days until my mom gets out here. She arrives in a week and I am definitely ready for her to get here. I feel like I still have so much to do before this little guy gets here and I just don't have the energy anymore(which sucks). I see the Dr on the 14th and am interested to see if this guy has dropped or not. I think he has a little bit due to the fact that I keep getting these sharp pains in my crotch :)

Adam is extremely busy with work lately and it's only getting worse(4 new projects starting) this is not a good time for him to be so busy!! and is kinda a crazy time for projects with the holiday season approaching. Hopefully things won't get to bad in the next 3 weeks or so. One of my fears right now is me not being able to get a hold of him during the day if I go into labor! Wouldn't it be funny to see me walking through all the security stuff in labor trying to find my husband so we can go to the hospital......You know I'll do it!!!!

No comments: