Friday, May 8, 2009

And now an update.....



As most of you have already heard Benjamin was diagnosed with a Hernia this past week and will be having surgery in the next few weeks to repair it. We are still waiting on Tricare to process the referral so we can see the Pediatric surgeon down at UCLA. Hopefully we will hear from them by the beginning of next week and be on our way to getting this fixed. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me to have peace with this whole situation. Of all of this I am more worried about the general anaesthesia than the actual surgery itself.




Thanks again, I'll be updating as soon as we hear something. :)

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hang in there! You know he will do much better than anticipated but I know how hard it is as a mother. We are thinking about you guys!

Deborah said...

HI Tricia! I was checking out the blogs from TPS and thought I should respond to this one. My oldest son had to have umbilical hernia surgery when he was 3 years old. I was a wreck about it! It turned out to be a very quick operation, adn he was back to his old self that afternoon. I couldn't believe how fast he bounced back! I'll be checking back on your blog to make sure all is well!

Tricia said...

Unfortunately this is not and umbilical hernia. Hopefully his recovery process with be as fast as your little guys was.

Unknown said...

Tricia, you ,Ben and Adam are in our prayers.It'S hard to see our little one going through surgeries. Your in our prayers.hugs and kisses.Nana