Thursday, January 22, 2009

What I want to be when I grow up




After a long trip to Chicago and Florida I just knew someone was going to get sick and it just happened to be Ben and I. After 10 days of fighting the fevers and cough we headed to the Ped's clinic on Wednesday and then over to Flight Medicine Thursday, back again Friday and after the long weekend had me back in Tuesday. While waiting Friday for a breathing treatment Ben discovered the stirrups on the table and that he could pull then out and open them up. He of course thought this was super cool, but I wasn't so sure about this new found toy. I quickly grabbed the camera from the diaper bag and asked him what he was doing. The expression on his face is so cute and innocent. when Adam got home I told him about the picture and that his son was going to be a Gynecologist when he grew up :) Ben is going to kill me for this picture when he's a teenager!!

No comments: