Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas in Florida

Riding with Ade
I see another alligator over there!

Lets Go!


Glenda cleaning up the back of my head and i'm sweaping up the mess.



Big boy in the chair :)




Kids night at the mall and the kids ride for free





Playtime with Mikayla and Ade







Oooooooo.........Cars!! I love cars!!!!







does this bow make my head look big?







We had an absolute blast in Florida over Christmas break. We were able to be there for my friend Roberta to deliver her second baby a little girl named Nora Caitlin. We spent Christmas Eve with the Marlins out in Destin Commons letting the kids see Santa and then play on the playground. Ben went to see Ms. Glenda for his first haircut. He was such a big boy sitting in that chair and we were all amazed at how still he sat for her. We had tons of fun with my brother and his family and Ben really enjoyed playing with his cousins Mikayla and Adelyn and loved riding the carousel on Tuesday nights at the mall. It was sad to say goodbye to everyone but we know we'll see them soon.


















thanks for a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments: