Monday, November 3, 2008

1st Halloween











~Benjamin had a great time Trick or Treating. He started his day with a costume party/contest at the children's library where he won most original! I was very surprised but think they liked his skull Vans with his "Little Devil" costume. Friday night we went trick or treating to a few houses before heading back home to pass out candy to all the kids. He was very upset when all the kids would just walk up get the candy and then turn around and walk away, he cried almost every time :( it was so sad . We had to leave the bowl outside and close the door early so he could calm down and go to sleep :) That's my crazy boy!

Thanks again Nana for my early birthday gift! As you can see it was great for holding my treat bag :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I'M SCARED!NOT,HA! YOU ARE SO BIG! WE LOVE YOU! YOU ARE WELCOME! ENJOY THE WAGON. KISSES AND BIG HUGS. LOVE NANA