Saturday, October 4, 2008

Where have I been?


So these last few weeks have just been crazy for us around here. Nana flew in on Sept 20th Yeah!!! and we headed off to Disneyland for the SETP conferencehttp://www.setp.org/HTML/Symposia/losangeles.htm down in Los Angeles. we had such a great time. Ben had his first trip to the parks with Nana and myself and rode his first ride Peter Pans Flight. I was amazed at how he took it all in and showed no signs of being frightened. After Peter Pan we headed to Mr Toads wild ride then Dumbo's Flight ans Pirates of the Caribbean. We ended our day with the Jungle Cruise and Ben was amazed with all the animals. After two days of park hopping and blisters on the bottom of my feet I was exhausted and ready to head back home. This past week we have been recouping from our trip and enjoying time with Nana. We will be sad to see her go back to Florida on Tues.


Ben has mastered walking with assistance and goes all over the place with his Mickey Airplane. He is starting to get a little brave and attempt a walk unassisted. We had our first head bruise this week from a lovely fall into the rocking chair. I have tons of photos and videos to post as soon as my charger and cord come from China, Oh yea did I mention I found a kick A** camera at the park and tried to turn it in and was told to keep it! So until I get the cords for it I can't remove any of the pics. Hopefully they will arrive soon and I can get them put up here ASAP.

1 comment:

RNQuick said...

OMG he wants to walk! How fun and exhausting! Autumn refuses to walk. She'll "walk" with you for awhile but screams and wants to just crawl everywhere, especially up the stupid stairs. I guess I sorta expected her to be like her big sister and be running by 11 months old. Go fig. At this rate - the 3rd kid won't walk until it is 2 years old.