Monday, September 15, 2008

Little under the weather




So it totally sucks when you feel like crap but think hey it's just a cold and keep on pushing yourself through the daily mom routine. Then after a few days you decide to go to the Dr and guess what? Viral Pneumonia! Yep, no wonder I was feeling like crap all weekend. So I guess it's going around Edwards and I of course just had to go and get it because I have nothing else to do right now and am in no way extremely busy with EOSC functions and what not. Anywhoo! hopefully after a few days of medication I will be feeling like my normal self again.


On a different note one of the many projects I have been working on lately has been designing a gift basket for the 416th to put new baby/new mom goodies in and had the idea to start making my own pacifier clips. I have already made a few for Benjamin and also made some to go with the Squadron baskets. It has been a work in progress but I think I have finally figured it out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there anything else you want to do ,since you have nothing to do.HA!You must take care of yourself. Rest when BEN goes down if only for 20 mins. The bobby straps are cool ADE said. love you.

Unknown said...

That is a great basket! Heck! I would love one and I don't even have a baby anymore. :(

Hope you get to feeling better soon - sending positive vibes your way! Miss you!