Monday, August 18, 2008

It's still Monday

In my new efforts to blog something each day as a new stress relieving outlet it seems my Monday post is coming in a little late. It has definitely been a Monday here for us. Ben didn't sleep his normal 2.5hr naps X2 today. I know I am a spoiled mommy when it comes to this but he obviously needs his sleep and so do I.

We took our tour of the CDC today and met the ladies who will be watching Ben. they were very sweet and super nice. Ben wanted to get down and play with the two other kids there so I think he will do just fine. I think I have decided to take him there once a week(maybe Wednesdays) so he gets used to going and has that interaction with other kids his age.

I have decided to make the switch to cloth diapers. We have finally started to run out of all the diapers from my shower that Carrie gave me and well I have quickly realized how expensive they are. I have chosen to do the Bum Genius brand since they are AIO(look at me I'm already learning the lingo). I am very excited about the whole thing and think Ben will like them also. I have also heard it makes potty training boys much easier so we will see. I'm sure with the CDC I will have to use disposables but I think I can handle a few days a month of that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go for it. what ever makes it easier for you. Don't worry about ben he will do fine and it will give you a few hours to yourself.give Ben a kiss for us and one for you .HA!