Monday, July 28, 2008

Crazy Man

~So this crazy little man of mine has decided that he doesn't want or need to crawl and is now pulling himself up to stand at the coffee table or anything he can get his hands on these days. I am trying not be to protective but it's hard when you see your baby wanting to be so independent. The other night Adam and I were watching a movie (National Treasure #2) and he very quickly decided to scoot over on his little rear end and pull himself up to the couch. I quickly grabbed the camera to get some video of his victory. he was so happy and just a little to brave for my liking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on Back To Nana's it looks like you're trying to come to FL. you are so cute. Love Nana and Papa

Carrie said...

For some reason I can't get it to work - can't wait to see it though.

Unknown said...

ADE said hi BEN