Monday, February 18, 2008

Meeting Dr.Marrs


The other week I took Benjamin down to the fertility clinic so he could meet Dr Marrs. It was hard to believe that this time last year we were starting our treatment plan with him and getting ready to do another IVF cycle. Now we have our beautiful little boy thanks to his knowledge and gift of making dreams come true. He was so happy that I drove all that way for him to see the baby, I don't think very many of his patients take in their babies after he gets them pregnant and releases them. He told us that whenever we were ready again that he was hear for us(I think I need just a few more months before we head down that road again).


Anyways!! Thank you Dr. Marrs for making our dreams of having a family come true. We can never thank you enough!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN WE love DR. MARRS,thanks again .Benjamin is such a wonderful baby,we got the best gift on 11-24-2007,now we have 3 grandchildren.thanks kids. LOVE mom and dad