Friday, October 26, 2007

34 weeks



~So we finally took some belly pics tonight. It has been a while since the last ones were taken, but just haven't been in the mood to have myself photographed. I go back to the Dr Tuesday and then my weekly checks start after that. We are really getting close now! We took our tour of the Birthing Center and have registered. It was very emotional for me to see the nursery and the newborns, I told Adam I just couldn't look at the babies or I would start crying. I started packing a bag yesterday and just need to add a few more things to it. We can't wait for our little man to get here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

okay it,s true!ha!!1 you look so good and so does Benjamin. Tell him to wait for NANA. I,ll be there soon. love MOM (NANA) Thanks ADAM for the belly shots.

Unknown said...

boy your view is gone.Tricia stay in away from all that smoke. WE love you all.MOM

Jen Harrison said...

Tricia, that is awesome, when is the due date again? You look great-I don't envy those days of being uncomfortable!! Hope your safe from the fires...Jen

Carrie said...

Can't wait to meet him!