Sunday, September 9, 2007

What to do when the nursery is done?






So I guess I have finished the nursery, now what do I do? We still need to get the glider and ottoman purchased and put in but until then I have put the maple rocker in there. I finished painting the walls today and got all the bumble bees put on and the rug put together. I am still trying to decide if I want to paint a thin black stripe between the yellow and white. Adam says it's fine just like it is but I'm not sure yet. It is hard to believe that the baby will be here in just a few months. I catch myself going in sometimes in the afternoon and just sitting in the rocker listening to the lullaby CD we got and think how it's going to be when he's here, then I freak out for a minute or two then realize everything will be fine and that women have babies all the time so what am I worrying about. All the books I've read say it's normal at this point in the pregnancy to feel this way. I guess it's just the unknown that I am so afraid of and there isn't a book out there to help with that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between all your friends and family, there will never be an unknown that someone has not gone through and we will all be beside you!!! Love you and enjoy the quiet for it will soon be filled with little cries (his) and big cries of joy (yours) Love you, Bert

Unknown said...

WHAT A Nursery!! BENJAMIN WILL love his room. We all knew you and Adam has the knowhow. Just look at your home. It,s beautiful. We can,t wait to see and hold our little grandson. You will be fine we will take good care of you and say bring on the drugs.HA!!HUGS and kisses. (NANA) MOM