Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update on pregnancy


~ So we went back to the Dr today for a repeat ultrasound to see why I am measuring 6 weeks larger than gestation. They measured the amount of amniotic fluid to check for excess and that was fine(big relief) then she checked out all his organs and they were all fine. She then started to measure him to see how big he was and if he was going to be a large baby. Well......he's not big at all! he's is in the 33rd percentile right now which is perfect. He was all over the place(which is his normal) and only wanted to play with his feet the whole time so we got a cute picture of it. I wonder if he will like his toes when he's out :). Adam and I are both very relieved that nothing is wrong and that I am just carrying him big. We also found out that after failing the 1hr glucose test and having to repeat with the 3hr test on Monday that those results were in and I Passed!!! PHEW!!! They might make me take another 1hr next month to double check for Gestational Diabetes but as for now I am all clear. We are still on schedule for Dec 8th as our due date and we both can't wait to see our little man :) Thanks to all who have said extra prayers this last week when all this started and we didn't know what to expect today.

Enjoy Benjamin playing with his toes!!!!! I love how he has his rear end sticking up in the air!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad all is well! Sending more prayers for you!! December will be here before you know it! Love the latest picture!! Hugs,Carol Boersma

Unknown said...

Thank GOD all is fine with MOMMY and Benjamin. Yes, I think it,s so cute he,s playing with his feet. Rest and keep the pictures coming. WE love you MOM(NANA)