Saturday, August 25, 2007

Benjamin's Shower




So after 2 1/2 weeks in Florida I am finally getting settled back into a routine here at home and getting back to postings. I had such a great time with family and friends while I was there. It was non-stop the entire time with weddings, my baby shower , birthdays and just trying to see everyone. My shower was absolutely amazing, Jari's parents opened their house for the day and did so much to get ready ( Thank You!). I think we got just about everything we need for Benjamin(except for a few big items) This kid will have to wear multiple outfits a day just to cycle through everything. We received a few hand made items that were just amazing. Nancy(Last pic) made a bumble bee quilt by hand for Benjamin, June Jones made him his very own Wubby and her husband Randy wrote this great poem. I was given slippers with "L" and "R" on them so I know which feet they go on in the middle of the night. Everything we received had so much thought put into it and Adam Benjamin and I thank you all very much for everything. I left with so much stuff that I had to buy a large duffel bag to take it all back in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jari you did a great job as always we are so thankful we have you as our daugher. YES thank you everyone for such thoughtful and loving gifts. We are blessed wih such loving friends and family. Thank you Andy and Yong for opening your home. There was about 45 people there. Tricia got so much,thank you again. We love you all