Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bell Shot 24wks



Well I figured since it had been a while since the last belly shot that I would post a new one for all to see. I will actually be 25wks tomorrow and as everyone can now see I already feel huge. As of my last appointment that was this week I am measuring quite large(at 30wks)and six weeks is a big difference so they are running some tests for Gestational Diabetes( I already failed the 1st one) and we have an ultrasound on Thursday to see if the baby is big or if I am just carrying on the large size. Until then we just don't know. I added a pic of my bare belly(Adam doesn't like these) for my mom :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sweet!!1 Tricia you look so good. I like the belly shot.!!! We are so exicted,just waiting for Benjamin to be born so we can look into his beautiful eyes and tell him how much he is LOVED.THANKS ADAM for the belly shot love you. MOM