Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Benjamin 20wks


We had another visit to the Dr today and everything looks great!! Benjamin is measuring kinda big(in the 70%) so we are interested to see how he grows these next few months. Hopefully he will not be to large of a baby for my sake :) We got a few good shots of his little face I wanted to share with everyone. Enjoy!!

I am also getting ready to head to Florida to see my family and friends and am really looking forward to seeing everyone. My Sister is giving me a baby shower while I am there and I will get to see old friends I haven't seen in a while. I will think of everyone while I am laying out at the pool or catching some rays at the beach. Mikayla is very excited that we will be at Nana's together and be able to build lots of sandcastles, have tea parties and"just play" as she puts it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute little face. LOVE you NANA