Thursday, April 19, 2007

Pregnancy feelings

So I am now at 6wks and have been feeling pretty good lately. I tend to have my morning sickness in the afternoon/evenings and not in the am. I have no appetite at all and right now the only things that sounds good to me are grilled cheese sandwiches. We go for or first ultrasound on may 1st and that is when we will know how many we are having. I had my first pregnancy dream last night and we were having triplets. I wonder if it was a dream or a nightmare!! :) Three would completely change everything, new car , three cribs, stroller cars eats etc...... at least I have found out there is a large multiples community on this base(go figure).

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Hi Tricia-

I'm Carrie's friend, here at the Air Force Academy. I just wanted to say congrats on everything! Won't it be great having Carrie living near you for this process?!

Take Care,

-Shelley

Carrie said...

Just think - a little over a month and I will be there to help you prepare for the six babies that you are going to have! :) You are going to be a great mom no matter how many there are! You can handle more than you know!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, undeniably, Wonderful!

Unknown said...

KEN AND I are so excited to know the gang will be together again real soon. Tricia will need Carrie and Mike. LOOK farward seeing them again. See you soon. LOVE mOM (NANA )