Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The wizard is making me angry

It seems like since the last time I posted anything all I have done is drive back and forth to LA to see the Dr, wait a minute that is all I have done since then. It seems like just when things are looking great they start me on another hormone injection. Now I am up to three different shots a night. Adam keeps telling me to keep my eye on the prize. Well it's kinda hard to do that when you are so doped up on hormones that you feel like at any moment you could just burst into flames. Maybe I am the cause of all the recent wildfires here in California :) My mom flew in last week and I picked her up in Las Vegas. We had such a great time. we stayed at the Venetian and went to a show before coming home. I definately needed a little girl time and to just get away even if it was only for one night. I will post the pics when I get them loaded.

No comments: